the Controversial Committee Report
“We don’t raise sacred cows...we just butcher them.”
W E’ R E B A C K!
Yes, dear readers, our esteemed CCR staff member has completed his volunteer stint of indirectly assisting the "little people" of the city, fired up the trusty MacBook, and brings you the latest in the unreal realm of QueenB VD…purported mayor of Irving.
Actually, the queen is still her same egotistical self, but there is one new twist a majority of the readers are not familiar with. The queen is on her undefined, pre-campaign speaking tour.
For those who might have forgotten, QueenB VD is the insufferable mayor of the city when she isn’t constantly zipping up and down the freeways of north Texas panhandling for another speaking engagement of TEA Party clan-members to advise them how she became a pseudo-political "rock star." (In her thoughts.)
And at the same time, she is spending an inordinate amount of time providing false information to red meat, TEA-sippin’ publications which should be birdcage material for genuine media outlets and publications.
The one issue QueenB VD does not acknowledge, in her blathering speeches, is she has been proven wrong in what was claimed to be occurring in Irving. Yet, she still spouts, in these TEA sippin’ gatherings, factually incorrect information, browbeats legitimate media accounts and personnel, and allows her flock of Flying Harpies to continue to blog erroneous comments in support of her efforts to promote her personal agenda.
As noted on many occasions in CCR reports, if a political lie is told enough times and one has rabid supporters to promote the false information, the public should seriously wonder about the character of the individual elected, or wanting to be elected to office.
(Remember, the qualifications for being a political "rock star" are simple…much like the mindset the person must have — simple. Fabrication of the truth is a means often used in an attempt to influence support and voters.)
Yes, QueenB VD has her TEA-talking points down pat, her mane flipping perfected and the Hollywood-ish photo op poses spiked to perfection. Along with any "dark money" assisting in her ventures, she is setting the stage to propel herself into another political dimension.
(Unfortunately, the terrestrial dimension she has her sights set on is still planet Earth with Texas remaining her target area. If only she could be beamed up to another galaxy. )
After her latest self-promotion speaking event, staff of the CCR became curious as to how QueenB VD can continue to pump and dump Torofeca all over the unwashed masses with little or no relief in sight. And while she is doing this, she has also added a new target to her list to draw sympathy to her self-promotion…the mainstream media (read: DMN).
Yes, that mean, old Dallas Morning News and, in particular, their ace reporter accurately covering Irving activities, has a target painted on their backs. This is just another political fake and juke by QueenB VD to keep intelligent individuals from knowing the real truth regarding the elements of her "meme speeches."
Dylan Westie, Executive editor/Part-time Wordsmith and Social Media Troll for the CCR, managed to slip by the security guards and entered the fourth floor sanctum of QueenB VDs city hall office — the spot she visits when she wants practice hissy fits before council meetings.
While snooping around, Dylan managed to find the talking points she uses to rile up the TEA sippin’ sycophants. This should provide an insight as to why Irving is not progressing as it should under the political malfeasance citizens are currently enduring under QueenB VD.
Here’s what Dylan considers she thinks and believes:
TEA Party PowerPoint Presentations
Intro: Greetings. I’m QueenB VD of the House of NPD and Royal Court of WAB and Protectorate of Irving. You should already know this, so don’t ever forget it. (mane flip)
Why Am I Here: After looking at the faces in this crowd, I’m asking myself the same question. Most of you do not look fit enough to even be a citizen of my realm…much less have a seat in my royal court. If this represents the class of folks, who will propel me into my next arena of political gratification via TEA sippin’ and guest speaking events, then we’ve got to do something about your image. (mane flip)
Regardless, I am here tonight to inform you on how I became such a flashy "rock star" for the TEA sippin’ unwashed masses. It was easy…it was all about me! Who better to pimp themselves than you…right? (mane flip)
For those who would venture into the TEA sippin’ political arena, here are some points to consider. I have utilize these, perfected sharp barbs for non-believers and agitators, and smile when I give credit to the individual responsible for anything good happening in Irving…ME. (double mane flip)
* Always have a "devil" to beat. Pick a target which will strike fear and loathing in the minds of those you want to support you. I did this by creating a non-issue and molded it to be a cause which could crumble our city if folks didn’t rally behind me. (Unfortunately, the city was divided over the issue.)
Yes, my resolution for supporting State HB 562 was just the ticket. By being disingenuous with the common folks and telling them I was only attempting to "save" the US Constitution, this started the ball rolling. When folks saw through my charade, I changed my rhetoric to declaring my emphasis was to protect "women’s rights." By the time all the red meat, right wing flakes and publications latched on to my cause, I was inundated with interviews, photo ops (yeah) and speaking engagements. (double mane flip)
* Remember, should any of your political plans fail, the fault is never yours. By identifying someone else as the failure, you can sneak off and start fabricating another disingenuous issue. At the same time, be sure and blame the media…as you know, you are smarter, better looking and realize they deal with facts while you are dealing with condescending rhetoric. (mane flip)
* Texting during all meetings is a great way to let others know you are only interested in agenda items which match your personal needs or goals. While this would be rude for anyone else to do this, you are demonstrating who is in charge and handling the important affairs of the realm. (mane flip)
* As a former TEA sippin’ dilettante of State reps "Bogus-gate Complaint" Anderson and "Squeaky" Rinaldi, I was a quick study of their TEA sippin’ rhetoric and have already surpassed their expectations. In fact, more TEA sippin’ folks, on my TEA-lecture engagements, like me better than them. Note: you don’t even have to believe the drivel you spout before these groups, as your audience will nod their heads in full acceptance. (mane flip)
* Support causes you know will not have any traction as this will generate press coverage, photo ops and buzz around the community. Some of the failed city policies I used for these efforts were: a total smoking ban ordinance. (I even threw a couple of my major campaign donors under the bus with this issue); a ‘revised’ ethics policy which still allows me to reward cronies and special interest developers. (Hey, these folks donate to the campaign, provide "dark money" and other stuff.); failed to stop the AMLI park which would benefit citizens living in the area. (Would have voted for this if they had included a statue of me on the grounds); as a constant critic of the Entertainment Center venue, I’ll never relent until my Sugar Daddy provider is chosen to handle the project. (This hasn’t happened, so I will still be snarky and a persistent agitator for the completion of the project.)
* Always keep a nice stable of Sugar Daddy donors in your camp. After all, they can provide all the benefits, "dark money," and fulfill other desires necessary to make it appear you are accomplishing or doing something noteworthy for the city. These individuals are only interested in their agenda and what can be obtained by your vote on their special project or concern. Make them have happy endings with your vote.
* Keep a cadre of sycophant bloggers constantly touting your pseudo-accomplishments. This ensures your name is mentioned daily. Look, no one is going to fact check these mead-spiked sippers. All these individuals are interested in is receiving a ‘pat on the head’ and the affirmation QueenB VD thinks they are doing a good and creditable job fostering her "rock star" persona.
* If on an elected, or appointed body, always be divisive. Remember, everything should be about you and your demands. This will garner plenty of attention and folks will believe you know what you are talking about. Normally, divisive issues are those which are not part of your self-fulling agenda to promote yourself. I have used this method of attention getting (including old videos) since the first days of serving on the Irving City council. My motto: Divisiveness is good…team playing sucks.
* Always remember: Everything is about you. Every action, decision, vote and comment should reflect you. Who is more important than you? Who deserves recognition more than you? Who should be lauded for doing nothing…you. And this is what propels me daily…ME.
* Photo ops. Photo ops. Photo ops. Photo ops will be the legacy I will be remembered for when I am no longer mayor. Photo ops are the best way to push your agenda, as you do not have to answer any questions from sniveling reporters. All you have to do is strike a Hollywood-ish pose, flash the pearly whites and flip the mane. And as you leave the area, just speed off to the next camera session. (My personal record is six different photo ops in one day…pure heaven!)
Conclusion: If you utilize my methods, you too can prove the Peter Principle works and have voters, citizens, TEA-sippin’ flakes and the vast unwashed masses huddled around and listening to your every utterance of TEA-Torofeca. Also remember, the real media is out to get you. Cast plenty of aspersions towards this group as they want to shine their light of credibility on your dimly lit diabolical actions.
Plan to use the standard I have found helpful to fight the legitimate media…which is any publication not part of the red meat, TEA-sippin’ fringe world. Should the legitimate media ask a question you don’t want to answer, because the truth would dim you spotlight, just state: I refuse to answer that question. See how easy that was.
This type of response also allows you to point a finger at the media and castigate them for wanting to publish the real facts and the truth behind your less than transparent agenda and actions.
(s) QueenB VD
And this, dear readers, is what Irving has to endue for another year plus. An individual who is more interested in their future political aspirations than the common good of the city.
Instead of attending to the actual needs and desires of citizens, QueenB VD is more content to pimp her personal TEA-sippin’ agenda to enhance and inflate her already overinflated ego.
If this level of political incompetence, by QueenB VD, shifts to a higher plane, then an even larger segment of the local population could suffer.
Blinded by her own egocentricity; destroying those who do not subscribe to her self-aggrandizement; and using individuals for her personal gain certainly reflects badly on the city.
In some circles outside the Irving City limit signs, folks have asked: What’s the deal with that mayor of yours? Doesn’t she know how to officiate for the good of the city? Short answers: Ego and No.
So, dear readers, while QueenB VD plays TEA Party politics, Irving suffers. While QueenB VD fabricates tales of accomplishments, Irving snickers. And while QueenB VD places the DMN and those who do not kowtow to her personal whims and fancies on her bloggers hit list, Irving wonders what it has done to deserve this abysmal, egocentric faux-leadership.
Could 2017 arrive sooner?